The Murney Clinic currently acts as a hub for supervision of services delivered at other agencies. The Murney Clinic donates licensed psychologists time, psychological evaluation material and graduate student services to community agencies that serve various age groups, diverse ethnicity, cultures, and socioeconomic class.
A few of the community agencies are listed below.
- Hand in Hand Multicultural Center
- The Kitchen Homeless Shelter
- Gay and Lesbian Center of the Ozarks (GLO)
- Aids Project of the Ozarks
- Area Public Schools
- Sigma House – Substance Abuse Facility
- Community Colleges